Finally, you can go for a workout and leave your iPhone behind!
Why is the volume low on the watch?
Apple does not let developers change the system volume directly. To get max volume:
- Increase the app volume using the slider at the bottom of the playback screen.
- If you're using a bluetooth headset with a volume button, use it to increase the system volume.
- If you're using AirPods or another headset without a volume button, do the following:
- Open the music app and play a song
- Set the volume to max in the "Now Playing" app
- Now when you return to play a podcast, the volume should be higher
Why is my transfer stuck at 0%?
Your watch tries to decide the best time to transfer data to preserve power. Low battery (on your watch or phone) and/or poor network connectivity decrease the amount of time given to the transfer, so charge your devices and get closer to a wifi router. Also keep in mind that downloads will continue in the background.
Your best bet is to set up autodownloading and autosyncing so a relevant podcast will always be ready on your watch.
How do I complete the in-app purchase?
The app is free to use with all features unlocked for up to two podcasts. You will be prompted to make the purchase after subscribing to a third podcast. Thanks!
Watchcast does not collect, store or transmit any personal information.